WOBI on Management: JIM Collins
About the Event
Don't miss this exclusive Masterclass, where Jim Collins will invite leaders to reflect on the principles for achieving business success and leaving stronger. Throughout the two half-day breakout sessions you will have the opportunity to participate in the learning program, with time for a Q&A session with business visionary Collins.
What will you learn?
- How to create long-term sustainable performance as part of an organization's DNA.
- Discovering the leadership principles needed to succeed in situations of uncertainty and disruption
- Choosing a good catalyst to improve strategic thinking and planning with work teams
- Recognizing and preventing the five stages of business decline
Who is the target audience?
- Executives, decision-makers and high-performance teams
- Disruptive business leaders, directors and managers
- Entrepreneurs and business people in pursuit of excellence
- Students of business management and followers of the work of Jim Collins
"Greatness is not a function of circumstance. Greatness turns out to be largely a matter of conscious choice and discipline."- Jim Collins
Get in touch
Terms and Conditions
Consultor de negocios. escritor y conferenciante sobre gestión empresarial
James C. Collins (born 1958, Boulder, Colorado) is an American business consultant, as well as a writer and lecturer on business management.1
Collins studied mathematics at Stanford University. He also holds an MBA. His career began at McKinsey, where he worked as a consultant. He then worked as a product manager at Hewlett-Packard.
Collins began his research and teaching career at Stanford University's Graduate School of Business, where he received the Distinguished Teaching Award in 1992. Three years later, he founded a business management lab in Boulder, Colorado, where he now conducts research and also teaches executives. Collins has also been a senior executive at CNN International. He has also worked with various social institutions, such as the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, the Girl Scouts of the USA and the United States Marine Corps.
Collins is married to former triathlete and 1985 Ironman winner Joanne Ernst.2